Live Sports and Match day
The Stadium is currently home to Widnes Vikings, Halton Spartans and Widnes Football Club.
for the latest information on vikings fixtures please visit there website. Please note COVID restrictions are in place.
Vikings Match Day Experience
Welcome to Stadium, we welcome all home and away fans and want you to have a great experience with us….
- The afternoon begins with popular music, selected by our resident DJ, which is played over the stadium PA system.
- Our stadium announcer is on hand approximately 1 hour before the match is scheduled to start. He will announce the teams to the crowd about 30 min prior to kick-off.
- Your host DJ Roy Basnett will be on the pitch ahead of kick off. Listen out for birthday announcements and dedications. The Vikings Storm Cheerleaders will be performing.
- Both teams emerge from the players’ entrance a few minutes prior to kick-off.
Food & Drink
The Legends bar is accessed via the Stadium Fitness entrance on Lowerhouse Lane. It is open from 12 noon, has a pleasant and friendly environment, serves:
- reasonably priced beers
- Barista Style Coffee
- free Wifi
- Sky Sports on the big screen.
- Snacks available
Our Concourse Bars are situated under the North South and East Stands serving a snack menu. Sky Sports is also available on the Concourse Bar screens throughout the game so you can keep up to date with the other scores/sports events on matchday.
Directions & Parking
See our find us page for more information on parking & directions
Please visit the Vikings website for further information.
Vikings Matchday Hospitality
There is something special about match days at the Stadium.
The electric atmosphere, a packed stadium and a feast of rugby league, by some of the biggest names in the game today. Whether for business or pleasure, there’s a match day package to suit all needs and requirements.
Executive Suites at Stadium are not just for match days, they can be hired for one-off events or on an annual basis for all your business and leisure needs.
If you buy a suite for a full year you will be able to take advantage of the following great facilities and offers:
- Fully furnished Executive Suite with tables, chairs and satellite TV.
- A minimum Eight tickets to all Widnes Vikings matches held at the Stadium
- Use of the Executive Box 365 days of the year, subject to agreed conditions
- As a minimum space for a 3m x 1m advertising space for hoarding in front of the Executive Box
- At least one reserved car park space
- Private Executive Bar on 2nd Floor
- On site catering will provide all requirements whether buffet or from our package range of meals, which can be served in your Suite. Food costs are not included in the Executive Suite price
- Outdoor balcony with at least eight seats