Halton Stadium Fitness
Stadium Fitness Opening Times
Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 2:00pm
Then we reopen on the following evenings
- Monday 4pm-8pm
- Tuesday 4pm-9pm
- Thursday 4pm-9pm
The price is £14.00 per month by Direct Debit on 1st of each month. There is no joining fee. No induction fee.
We offer a programme with our fitness instructor. Come down to Stadium Fitness and ask about memberships at reception, ring 0151 510 6020 or e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are three classes per week for members
- Tuesday 10am Circuits (light/intermediate)
- Tuesday 6pm Intensify (HIIT)
- Thursday 6pm Legs, Bums and Tums (Light/Intermediate)
For non-members the classes are £5.00 per class.
Other activities at Stadium Fitness
We also have Table Tennis, Kick Boxing and Karate which are ran independently.
Halton Table Tennis Association
- Monday 11am-12pm (older adults) 6-9
- Tuesday 5pm-10pm
- Wednesday 11am-12.30pm (older adults) 5pm-9pm
- Thursday 5pm-10pm
- Friday 11am-12.30pm (older adults) 6pm-9pm
- Contact Karen Tonge 01928 563640
- Facebook: Halton Table Tennis
- Monday and Wednesday Children 5pm-6pm Adults 7pm-8pm
- £5.00 per lesson, contact Wes 07548649062
- Monday 6pm-7pm £3 per session
- Wednesday 6pm-8pm £4 per session
- Contact Chris Cullen 07733306977
- Facebook: Widnes Sangaku Karate Club
Cheeky Monkeys Play Group
On Tuesday and Thursday morning 9.30am-12.30pm we have a playgroup for mums, dads and carers to bring along their children and stay and play, it is £2.00 per child and under 1 is free. There is free juice and biscuits for the children.
The Legends Café bar is open and parents/carers can pop in afterwards for lunch, this is not included in the price of Cheeky Monkeys.
Legends Café Bar
Is open Monday to Friday 8am-2pm, serving breakfasts, lunch, sandwiches, jackets and daily specials are available each day.